SONY VAIO VGN-SZ71E/B Battery:: SONY VGN-SZ71E/B Laptop Battery Pack
Availablity: In stock now
Battery Type: Li-ion
Brand new high quality Li-ion replacement sony vaio vgn-sz71e/b battery that are manufactured to meet or exceed the specifications of the original brand manufacturer and provide extended runtime with no ‘memory effect’, so you can charge it anytime. The battery for sony vaio vgn-sz71e/b will help you power up your laptop in the office, business trips or vacations. Keep an extra Easy-To-Carry handy battery and enjoy the true portability of your laptop computers. This sony vaio vgn-sz71e/b laptop battery replacement is individually tested and full one year manufacturer warranty.
SONY VAIO VGN-SZ71E/B Battery Usage Tips
1. New sony vaio vgn-sz71e/b battery pack must be fully charged before use.
2. New replacement vaio vgn-sz71e/b battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
3. Rechargeable sony vaio vgn-sz71e/b laptop batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a battery pack in a fully charged stage for storage.
4. Fully drain and fully recharge your sony vaio vgn-sz71e/b laptop battery pack every few month.
5. Turn down the LCD brightness of your portable device.
6. Use built-in power management on your portable device.
7. Turn off LCD or other unnecessary accessories when not in use.
8. Set screen saver blank to 1 to 2 minutes of your sony vaio vgn-sz71e/b notebook.
9. Add more RAM if you have extra RAM expansion slot, it will reduce the usage of hard drive and it is power exhaustive.
10. Close unused software in your notebook.
11. Remove unused PC Cards or USB devices from your notebook.
12. Don’t watch DVD or play graphics intensive video games.
13. Don’t short circuit terminal or store your battery pack with metal parts.
14. Don’t drop or mutilate the sony battery pack.
15. Don’t expose to moisture or water.
16. It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.